GeoDesk for Python allows you to query, analyze, display and transform OpenStreetMap features using the world’s most popular scripting language.
In this Guide:
- Quickstart: Set up Python, install GeoDesk, create your first GOL and dive straight in.
- Basic geometric objects, from
Geometryclasses of the Shapely library.
- Working with features and feature sets
- Visualizing features on a
Mapand coverting them to other formats
- Advanced topics, such as explicitly converting coordinates from and to Mercator projection
GeoDesk for Python is in Early Access. Some capabilities may be unavailable in Version 0.1.0.
API and implementation subject to change.
Thismarks the targeted version for specific features.